Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Seed is planted . . .

"The ground is rich from tender care, repay . . . do not forget" - Battle of Evermore by Led Zeppelin

Being somewhat of a wordsmith, I was hoping to come up with something very literary for my initial entry on the Tone Farm blog. As I sorted through the various ideas I'd come up with, however, it seemed less important for me to coax into words something that quite often defies description. Many things dictate the perception(s) of what constitutes the ultimate guitar tone, each being unique in the way it has guided, or shaped one's playing. Bearing that thought in mind, I will simply plant the seed, and do my best to nurture it along. Where it goes from here is anyone's guess, and hopefully, there will others who contribute to its growth.

May your playing always be accompanied with a smile - - J.

No comments: